Roll over image to zoom in
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Adult Perfect Weight Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Medley canned cat food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your cat achieve a healthy weight which supports quality of life.
- Over 70% of cats lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Ideal for multi-cat households with cats of different breeds & weights
- 100% precisely balanced nutrition
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with high quality US and imported ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet™ you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
|Benefit||Feature||How it Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||Cats at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives|
|Supports multi-cat households||Balanced nutrition||Simplifies multi-cat household feeding by helping heavy cats reach a healthy weight while providing balanced nutrition to leaner cats.|
You can find Science Diet canned food in other flavors and proteins. Science Diet also has dry foods to perfectly complement this canned food.
Adult cats that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Not recommended for:
- Kittens, adult cats not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development or Science Diet™ Kitten Indoor.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Carrots, Chicken, Spinach, Wheat Gluten, Rice Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Rice, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Disodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Weight Control - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Ideal Weight of Cat||Weight loss||Weight Management|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1 1/2 Cans||2 Cans|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 Cans||2 1/2 Cans|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2 1/2 Cans||3 1/2 Cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 Cans||4 Cans|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3 Cans||5 Cans|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3 1/2 Cans||5 1/2 Cans|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||4 Cans||6 Cans|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
63 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.3|
|Vitamin C||122 ppm|
|Vitamin E||642 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.05|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.37|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.