Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for a light, healthy lifestyle.
- 18% fewer calories than Adult Advanced Fitness
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy weight||Fewer calories||18% fewer calories (vs. Adult Advanced Fitness) help avoid excess weight gain and contribute to a healthier lifestyle|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin E + C||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High-quality ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development, Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites or Science Diet™ Puppy Small and Toy Breed
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Pork Fat, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Ideal Weight of Dog||Weight loss||Weight Management|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (200 g)||3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)||4 cups (395 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cups (395 g)||5 3/4 cups (570 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 3/4 cups (470 g)||6 2/3 cups (660 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
2989 kcal/kg (297 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||47.1|
|Vitamin C||248 ppm|
|Vitamin E||710 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.53|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.16|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Light Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.