Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Perfect Weight dry dog food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your small & toy breed dog achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
|Benefit||Source||How it Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||A proprietary ingredient blend to support healthy weight loss with real chicken as #1 ingredient to maintain lean muscle|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C + E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Pea Bran Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Dried Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas
|Ideal Weight of Dog||Weight loss||Weight Control|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/4 cup (25 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/4 cup (70 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)||1 cup (90 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (70 g)||1 1/4 cups (115 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (90 g)||1 5/8 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (115 g)||2 cups (180 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||1 1/2 cups (135 g)||2 1/3 cups (210 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (150 g)||2 3/4 cups (250 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3208 kcal/kg (291 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.1|
|Vitamin C||180 ppm|
|Vitamin E||673 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.27|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Perfect Weight Small & Toy Breed Dog Food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.